Welcome to Komachi Website!
This website is operated by the Kamakura Komachi Shop Association.
To make our community more attractive,
- the Kamakura Komachi Shop Association will comply with laws and other rules.
- We aim to create a safe and secure community to be friendly to natural environment,
- Be kind to children, elderly and people from all the countries of the world.
- Creating a safe and secure city.
- be kind to children, elderly and people from all the countries of the world and be endeared to everybody.
Current street scenes of Kamakura area
5 minute walk from the east exit of Kamakura Station. Hongakuji Temple, also known as Higashi Minobu (Mt. Minobu in the eastern region of Japan), is crowded with many visitors in the Grand Ebisu Festival held in New Years.
Wakamiya-oji Street extends straight from Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine to Sagami Bay.
Every year, the Kamakura Festival is held when cherry blossoms come out. A classical Japanese dance called “Shizuka no Mai” and a Shinto ritual of horseback archery called “Yabusame” are performed at Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine.
Tourist city Kamakura.
Kamakura is a tourist city.Many tourists come from all over Japan and from all over the world.
In order to enjoy a comfortable sightseeing trip, please keep your manners together and have fun.
"Komachi Shop Association Official Website"